January 15, 2008

Change

I have been following this blog for quite sometime now, and I must say what is said many a times gets me into a questioning mode and then that does end up help in restructuring my thoughts and also helps to see things away from the line of vision that i had been keeping for sometime now.

Reading blogs I have realized is one of the most relaxing and perspective gaining activities one can do. Changing for the one you love is the new tag line for Canara bank, and I wonder how very good/ applicable is this in other situations! Why would two people wanna change from two ends to result in a mediocre level where 'two become one' and nothing remains of what led you to each other in he first place.
(Please note that here I hold no statements as to men/ women change more for people they love! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear your thoughts ...