June 24, 2011

Bleed For Me by Michael Robotham


I picked up this book based on Kiran Manral's review on her blog. I have never heard of the author, and had never read any of his works, but the blurb and her review made it sound very interesting. 

The plot is set around the murder of a psychologist's daughter's best friend's father, and how the plot thickens, becomes murky and moves into encompassing jealousy, racism and blackmail. Its what I would term as main stream crime thriller, very well written, quick paced and well woven. The murderer's identity is held a suspense till the very end, and the unraveling of clues makes one guess , but guesses being very far from the truth. 

All in all, I would recommend this for a quick light read, which will have you turning pages and burning the midnight lamp.

Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear your thoughts ...